brewing beer is a craft
Brewing beer to a consistently high quality is a craft. Equally important is the care of these products from their arrival in a pub cellar to the moment of pouring in a customers glass.
The key to running a successful business is to keep customers coming back. Selling beer is no different in this respect but in many ways is much more difficult. Exemplarily hygiene conditions must be maintained in the cellar and pipelines to ensure that products reach customers in their best condition so that customer satisfaction and good business is achieved.
PROlines is committed to providing licensees with a first class cellar management and pipeline cleaning service, second to none, so that you, the licensee, can provide the perfect pint. We know that providing a top quality pint requires partnership, and that the skill and expertise of licensees is essential in order to deliver the best products to customers. At PROlines we are committed to helping you achieve complete customer satisfaction.
It is estimated that 50% of customers will not order a beer brand again if they previously drank a bad pint of it and around a third would never return to a pub that served a bad pint. Poor quality beer is very bad for business.
PROlines Cellar Management is about keeping beer in perfect condition, so that customers get a perfect pint… every time!read more
Simple, but very thorough and very effective
Based on a 3 weekly cycle a PROlines technician will:
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize the beer lines.
- Clean the backboard, trunking, fob detectors, cleaning sockets, connector heads and drop lines every service.
- Service the air vents on your flash coolers.
- Check your ice-bank, cellar temperature and cleaning equipment and taps so that you can inform your brewer of any faults, which require attention.
- Inform you if your Cellar temperature is incorrect as this can affect the quality of your beer and the yeasting of the lines.
- Mop and clean the cellar and bar floor where necessary.
- Accurately measure beer wastage and provide you with a record of beer loss for your stock take.
- Arrive and have the procedure complete before you even open up.
- Provide advice and report anything that may be of concern to you and/or your brewery cellar services.
- Arrange with you or a member of your staff the date and time for your next PROlines service.
Why choose Prolines?
PROlines cellar management pays for itself. Do you really have the time to clean your lines the way you know your customers deserve them? Forget the burden of line cleaning and let PROlines deal with it.
- Less fobbing at the taps looks and tastes better, and saves you money.
- You won’t be paying your staff to clean your lines so this is money saved.
- Health and safety: with modern chemicals it is essential that your beer lines are cleaned professionally.
- Peace of mind with the knowledge that your beer lines are being cleaned regularly and professionally so that you can provide your customers with top quality products all the time. All of our technicians are fully insured.
- We give you a receipt so it is all Tax deductible.
- We will be in and done before you even open up.
How can we save you money?
Consider this simple example:
Imagine you throw 40 pints of beer away every week when you clean the lines. If you could sell that beer instead that’s about an extra £100 in your till. There’s also the costs of chemicals, gas, water, and paying your staff. That’s probably another £30 on top of your £100 from lost beer sales, so that’s £130 less in your till per week.
Amazingly that amounts to a huge £6760 a year of lost income for your business.